Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Denis Cotter's new book


Apologies to all my faithful readers (I'd say I dropped a few) for not updating this blog as regularly as I should. I promise, I am still in full swing when it comes to cooking and food and I also promise that I will be getting better at it again.

Just received my latest newsletter from Cafe Paradiso (most of you will know that this is my fav restaurant in the whole wide world) and guess what - Denis Cotter is publishing a new book (flipping time as well). Please see the announcement below:

This is more pre-announcement than news but I'd better mention it now in case I forget to broadcast again closer to the date. I've got a new book coming out in April that I'm really excited about. It's called 'for the love of food' and is really just a simple book of nice things to make for dinner if you like making dinner more than watching tv, and it even has some damn fine recipes for those nights when you actually want to watch tv while eating dinner. Leaving the preaching to others, this one is all about the pleasure and love of food.

Can't wait to get my hands on this and see what he has come up with this time.

No comments: