Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Listowel Food Festival


The Kilkenny Food Festival just over - we are being treated with another one. This time in Kerry, Listowel to be precise. Starting today with the judging of the best emerging food product award - it is worth a visit. As I still have to work for a living (I know, it's a nuisance sometimes), I will have to skip the Kerry Food Hero Award this afternoon as well as the National Farmhouse Cheese Competition tomorrow morning. If you can make it tomorrow evening, you will be able to watch Catherine Fulvio cooking up a storm.

On Saturday morning you would be able to join a Wild Food Walk (and I think I will be joining). Meeting at 10:30 at the Listowel Town Park carpark, the walk is €10. Saturday Live Kitchen will have local chefs cooking live. Admission here is also €10..... but here I am waffling - check the program out yourself by clicking here Hope to see you there

No comments: